- March 1: Recall: BMW Has Rearview Camera Image Issues Again recalls | 6 days ago
- February 28: BMW Timing Chain Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 7 days ago
- February 26: BMW Recalls 228i and M235i For Sunroof Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recall Issued For Loss of Anti-Lock Braking recalls | 16 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recalls 530i xDrive, 540i xDrive and 740Li xDrive recalls | 16 days ago
2005 BMW 530
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 BMW 530
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 BMW 530 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a fire in the engine ... Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction or loss in power braking assist may increase the risk of a ... Read more »
In this situation the front passenger air bags will not deploy even if a sufficiently severe accident would occur and occupant protection provided by the system would not be ... Read more »
This could cause the parking lock system not to engage, after the transmission is placed in the park ("P") position. If the vehicle was parked on an incline, and the parking brake was not engaged, this could result in a vehicle rollaway ... Read more »