- August 2: BMW Recalls X5 and X7 Vehicles With Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 15 days ago
- July 28: BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed Too Late news | 20 days ago
- July 5: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- June 16: BMW Recalls X7s For Head Airbag Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- May 26: BMW N63TU Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
2005 BMW 530
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 BMW 530
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 BMW 530 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »
In this situation the front passenger air bags will not deploy even if a sufficiently severe accident would occur and occupant protection provided by the ... Read more »
This could cause the parking lock system not to engage, after the transmission is placed in the park ("P") position. If the vehicle was parked on an incline, ... Read more »