- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 5 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 7 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 29 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 41 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 50 days ago
2007 BMW 550
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 BMW 550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 BMW 550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Should the system fail, in the event of a crash, the front passenger air bag would be deactivated, increasing the risk of personal injury. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »
Overheating could lead to a fire, even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made. Read more »
Power assist braking performance could be adversely affected. In extreme cases there could be a complete loss of power assist braking. An unexpected reduction ... Read more »
If stalling were to occur, the driver may not be able to maintain vehicle speed or accelerate and the power steering could fail increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »