- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 39 days ago
- October 8: BMW Files Motion to Dismiss Cornering Lights Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 80 days ago
2015 BMW M4
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW M4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW M4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Loose rear sub-frame bolts may adversely affect vehicle handling and control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the slip-joint fails, there would be a loss of power to the rear axle and therefore the vehicle would stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »