- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 3 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 42 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 81 days ago
2019 BMW X4
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 BMW X4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 BMW X4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, the air bag could damage the instrument panel and cause small pieces of the panel to strike the driver or other occupants, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash, there is an increased risk of injury if the seatback folds forward or rearward. Read more »
If the front passenger air bag does not deploy properly in the event of a crash, the occupant has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »