- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 53 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 56 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 64 days ago
- December 23: Cadillac Recalls Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood
Official recalls have been issued for the 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the lower control arm ball joint loosens, fatigues and separates from the front suspension knuckle, it could cause loss of vehicle control. Read more »
Consequence of non-compliance: In the event of a failure of the trottle return spring, if there is excessive friction in the pedal assembly, the engine speed may not return to idle increasing the potential for a vehicle ... Read more »
This can result in a fuel tank leak and fire if the leaking fuel is exposed to a source of ignition. Read more »
Once clamp load is lost, all tire loads are taken by the wheel studs resulting in a fracture of the wheel studs. This could cause the wheel to separate from the vehicle and could result in a vehicles crash without prior ... Read more »
If this occurs, the oil leak onto the engine can result in an engine compartment fire. Read more »