- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 27 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 43 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 61 days ago
2011 Cadillac SRX
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Cadillac SRX
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Cadillac SRX by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Failure of the toe adjuster link could cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver's seat unexpectedly drops, the distraction and altered seat position may affect the drivers' control of the vehicle, increasing the risk ... Read more »
The driver may be unable to shift the transmission out of gear, resulting in no motion or the shifter may inaccurately indicate that the transmission is ... Read more »
The right rear occupant may not be protected and suffer injuries in certain frontal and side crashes. Read more »
If this condition affects the defrost system when it is required, it may decrease the driver's visibility, and could result in a crash. Read more »
The safety belt system may not restrain the occupant(s) as designed and could increase the risk of injury. Read more »