- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 16 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 22 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
Wheels / Hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
2006 Chevrolet Impala Wheels / Hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Tire Monitoring System Failures5
- Service Traction Control And Abs Light Come On And Tire Grab3
- Aluminum Wheel Clear Coat Coming Off1
- Loud Noise While Driving1
- Uneven Tire Wear1
- NHTSA: Tires16
- NHTSA: Tires: Pressure Monitoring And Regulating Systems9
- NHTSA: Wheels7
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.