- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 3 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 11 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 11 days ago
2004 Chrysler Concorde
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Chrysler Concorde
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Chrysler Concorde by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2004 Chrysler Concorde LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:HOOD:LATCH NHTSA Campaign #03V332000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, an internal hood latch component may have been manufactured with a crack, which could propagate and break, allowing the primary/secondary latch spring to disengage.
Consequence: This could result in loss of both primary and secondary hood latch function, allowing the hood to open without warning. This could increase the risk of a crash.
Actions: Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the latch assembly. Owner notification began on September 22, 2003. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #03V332000 »