- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 22 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
2006 Chrysler Crossfire
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler Crossfire
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler Crossfire by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2006 Chrysler Crossfire.