- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 25 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 43 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2006 Chrysler Crossfire
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler Crossfire
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler Crossfire by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2006 Chrysler Crossfire.