- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 60 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2016 Dodge Dart
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Dodge Dart
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Dodge Dart by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Without functioning windshield wipers, the driver's visibility may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without a backup layer of software, the control module may fail to prevent an un-commanded torque event, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »