- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 1 days ago
- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 44 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 72 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 73 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 73 days ago
1996 Dodge Intrepid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 Dodge Intrepid
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 Dodge Intrepid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Either circumstance may result in the vehicle rolling away without warning. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire. Read more »