- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 21 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 36 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 60 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 86 days ago
2003 Dodge Viper
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Dodge Viper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Dodge Viper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Inadvertent deployment of the air bags may increase the risk of injury and the possibility of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Inadvertent deployment of the airbags and/or seat belt pretensioners could increase the risk of personal injury and the possibility of a crash. Read more »
This corrosion could cause the park lamps, head lamps and/or instrument panel lamps to flicker or become inoperative. This could affect driver visibility, ... Read more »
This could cause the fuel pump fuse to open, resulting in an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »