- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 21 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 37 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 63 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 66 days ago
2003 Dodge Viper
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Dodge Viper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Dodge Viper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Inadvertent deployment of the air bags may increase the risk of injury and the possibility of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Inadvertent deployment of the airbags and/or seat belt pretensioners could increase the risk of personal injury and the possibility of a crash. Read more »
This corrosion could cause the park lamps, head lamps and/or instrument panel lamps to flicker or become inoperative. This could affect driver visibility, ... Read more »
This could cause the fuel pump fuse to open, resulting in an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »