- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 9 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 10 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 10 days ago
- February 6: Ford Recalls 2019 Rangers For Rollaway Risk recalls | 17 days ago
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 35 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 2,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace clutch (1 reports)