- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 19 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 2,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- replace clutch (1 reports)