- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
2014 Ford Focus Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving11
- Feels Like It Is Stalling And Rpms Increase3
- Noises From The Engine3
- Oil Leak3
- Rpms Going Up And Down3
- Spark Plugs/Coil Faulty3
- Block Heater Failure1
- Delay When Accelerating1
- Engine Fire1
- Motor Mounts Broke1
- Running Rough1
- NHTSA: Engine165
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control88
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.