- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 1 days ago
- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- July 22: Ford Mustang Mach-E Class Action Lawsuit Follows Recall news | 22 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
2014 Ford Focus Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.