- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 17 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 18 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
2014 Ford Focus Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bad Hesitation/Jerking When Starting From A Stop Position133
- Shuddering In Transmission47
- Transmission Slips22
- Grinding Noise20
- Hesitation And Stalling13
- Transmission Failure13
- The Problem Is Well Known By Ford And The Dealers12
- Jerks While Shifting8
- Not Shifting Properly7
- Rolls Backwards On Incline With Automatic Transmission7
- Car Stops Moving, But Still Running6
- Dealer Is Authorized By Ford, Legally, To Sell Lemons3
- Loud Rattle2
- Transmission Overheating Alert1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.