- October 20: Ford Transit Connect Recall Issued To Protect Engines recalls | 0 days ago
- September 30: Ford Rear Camera Recall For 701,000 Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- September 29: Ford F-250 and F-350 Front Axle Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls Expeditions Again Over Seat Belts recalls | 23 days ago
- September 25: Ford Recalls Mustangs For Brake Pedal Problems recalls | 25 days ago
2014 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the third year in a row, the 3rd generation Focus is experiencing massive transmission problems.
Most notably owners keep complaining about how there's bad hesitation and jerking when starting from a stop. This isn't the result of an old, worn out part. In fact, the average mileage it's reported to us is just over 15k miles.
2014 Ford Focus Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bad Hesitation/Jerking When Starting From A Stop Position133
- Shuddering In Transmission47
- Transmission Slips22
- Grinding Noise19
- Hesitation And Stalling12
- Transmission Failure12
- The Problem Is Well Known By Ford And The Dealers11
- Jerks While Shifting8
- Rolls Backwards On Incline With Automatic Transmission7
- Car Stops Moving, But Still Running6
- Not Shifting Properly6
- Dealer Is Authorized By Ford, Legally, To Sell Lemons3
- Loud Rattle2
- Transmission Overheating Alert1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.