- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 27 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 35 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 61 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."
2010 Honda Accord AC / Heater Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.