- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 12 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 26 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 28 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 59 days ago
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the VPD activates while the vehicle is being operated in Electric Vehicle (EV) mode, there may be a loss of power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »