- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 11 days ago
- April 2: More than 1,300 Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe Fires Reported investigations | 19 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai Veloster Fire Recall Ordered To Update Software recalls | 23 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 30 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 34 days ago
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the VPD activates while the vehicle is being operated in Electric Vehicle (EV) mode, there may be a loss of power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »