- February 24: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Follows Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 51 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 78 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Incorrect Window Stickers news | 83 days ago
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Hyundai Veracruz by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
An inoperative charging system can result in an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the alternator is damaged, the charging system warning lamp in the instrument cluster will illuminate, and the engine will lose power and the vehicle will eventually stop operating while being driven. An unexpected failure of motive power while driving increases the risk of a ... Read more »
If the clock spring develops high resistance, in the event of a crash, the drivers air bag will not deploy and will not be able to properly protect the driver, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
Any of these malfunctions, alone or in combination, may lead to a crash. Read more »
A short circuit can cause overheating and damage to the converter module, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
Excessive heat may cause damage to the rear bumper area and may potentially result in a fire. Read more »