- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 21 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 32 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 42 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2010 Jeep Commander
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Jeep Commander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Jeep Commander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the vehicle shifts into neutral, it may roll away increasing the risk of a crash or personal injury. Read more »
The result of the defect could lead to a condition where the key may be removed from the ignition switch (win module) prior to placing the shifter in park. ... Read more »
Reduced vehicle stability could occur increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This could result in brake failure without warning which could cause a crash. Read more »