- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 3 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 13 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 22 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
2009 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2009 Jeep Patriot POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM) NHTSA Campaign #08V528000
Summary: Chrysler is recalling 712 MY 2009 sebring, Dodge caliber, avenger, journey, Jeep Patriot, and compass vehicles. A new adhesive used in the power train control module (PCM) manufacturing process can cause the printed circuit board to break.
Consequence: This can cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning.
Actions: Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge. The recall began on November 10, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #08V528000 »