- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 10: Kia Soul Fire Lawsuit Alleges Occupants Were Seriously Injured news | 43 days ago
- August 28: Kia Telluride Recall Ordered For Wrong Seat Belt Assemblies recalls | 56 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 57 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
2016 Kia K900
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Kia K900
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Kia K900 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Loss of headlight illumination may reduce visibility and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »