- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 60 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 64 days ago
2001 Lincoln LS
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 Lincoln LS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 Lincoln LS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
If the ball joint attaching nuts are not adequately tightened, they can loosen and, ultimately, result in fracture of the ball joint stud. If the ball ... Read more »