- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 35 days ago
- January 20: Mazda Recalls Mazda6, CX-7, CX-9, RX-8 and B-Series For Takata Airbags recalls | 59 days ago
- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 61 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 79 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 82 days ago
1998 Mazda Protege
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Mazda Protege
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Mazda Protege by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
If the ignition switch overheats there would be an increased risk of a fire. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »