- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 4 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- May 20: Mercedes-Benz Prevails in Radiator Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 5 CLA250 and CLA250 4Matic Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- April 12: Mercedes-Benz Burl Walnut Wood Trim Lawsuit Says Wood Fades news | 43 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
A car that cannot be properly steered has an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the starting current limiter overheats, the surrounding components can melt, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
If the locking plate is not properly secured to the fuel delivery module it may become loose, and leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. If the electrical ... Read more »
If the original horizontal adjustment is used to alter the low beam aim, the misaimed headlamp may not properly illuminated the road or cause increased ... Read more »
If the sliding shaft becomes disengaged from the steering coupling socket, the driver may experience noises, steering backlash, and in a worst case, loss ... Read more »