- November 18: Mitsubishi Mirage Recalled Because All 7 Airbags Can Fail recalls | 28 days ago
- October 24: Mitsubishi Settles Lawsuit Over Auto Parts Price-Fixing Claims news | 53 days ago
- October 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outbacks That May Stall recalls | 59 days ago
- October 5: Mitsubishi Lancers Recalled to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution PARKING BRAKE, FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #15V546000
Summary: Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (Mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Lancer Evolution vehicles manufactured January 31, 2014, to September 5, 2014, and 2014-2015 Lancer Ralliart vehicles manufactured February 3, 2014, to September 5, 2014. The affected turbocharged vehicles have a right parking brake cable that may contact the fuel tank, wearing away the tank's protective coating.
Consequence: Without the protective coating, the fuel tank may rust and leak. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Actions: Mitsubishi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right parking brake cable, and inspect the fuel tank, free of charge. If the fuel tank's exterior coating shows signs of damage from abrasive contact with the right parking brake cable, the fuel tank will also be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on October 13, 2015. Owners may contact Mitsubishi customer service at 1-888-648-7820. Mitsubishi's number for this recall is SR-15-009. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V546000 »
Browse Other Lancer Evolution Years
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution