- August 8: Nissan Altima Rust Class Action Lawsuit Nears Final Hearing news | 8 days ago
- July 30: Nissan Infotainment System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 23 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 46 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 49 days ago
2003 Nissan Altima
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Here's a disturbing trend for the 2002 Nissan Altima: the engine starts burning oil like crazy, the catalytic converter goes bad, the head gasket blows and eventually the entire engine needs replacement. Sound familiar? Like a script from a horror film, these Altimas seem doomed to fail around 95k miles.
2003 Nissan Altima Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Floor Pan Rusted Through8
- Rusted Floor Panels7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body94
- NHTSA: Structure22
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members5
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.