- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 6 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 16 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 81,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.