- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 44 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 63 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
2005 Nissan Altima (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 108,407 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: