- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
Cooling System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima Cooling System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.