- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 49 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima Miscellaneous Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.