- July 27: 2021 Nissan Rogues May Have Seat Belt Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- July 19: Nissan LEAF Lawsuit is Time-Barred, Argues Nissan news | 13 days ago
- July 14: Nissan Rogue Sport Liftgate Hinges Could Break: Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- July 11: Nissan LEAF Electromagnetic Radiation Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 21 days ago
- July 1: Nissan Rogue SUVs May Need New Seatbacks recalls | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Rear Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 82,546 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.