- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated recalls | 6 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 23 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- August 20: Nissan LEAF Occupancy Sensor Causes Defect Petition investigations | 29 days ago
- August 17: Nissan Pays $1.5 Million in Ashlynn Nicole Overton Crash news | 32 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima Suspension Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.