- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 29 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 33 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 34 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 42 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
Wheels / Hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima Wheels / Hubs Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.