- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 13 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 19 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 20 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 25 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 24,375 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem