- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 5 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 11 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Worst 2014 Altima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- navigation and radio quits4
- no sound from radio or nav system4
- radio system reboots on its own3
- nav system not worth the $$2
- no response from in-dash entertainment center2
- radio freezes2
- steering wheel heater doesn't get hot2
- trip mileage counter resets2
- big pop sound from speaker when ending a call1
- blind spot recognition not working1
- bluetooth unresponsive1
- broken door handle1
- broken sun visor1
- computer for mileage not reliable1
- defective leather on seats1
- low outside temp- iceing1
- no door assist handle1
- reverse assist display not working1
- rust appearing in the interior1
- stereo system is glitchy1
- uncomfortable seats1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.