- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 16 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 25 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 44 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 55 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2014 Nissan Altima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Navigation And Radio Quits4
- No Sound From Radio Or Nav System4
- Radio System Reboots On Its Own3
- Broken Door Handle2
- Nav System Not Worth The $$2
- No Response From In-Dash Entertainment Center2
- Radio Freezes2
- Steering Wheel Heater Doesn't Get Hot2
- Trip Mileage Counter Resets2
- Big Pop Sound From Speaker When Ending A Call1
- Blind Spot Recognition Not Working1
- Bluetooth Unresponsive1
- Broken Sun Visor1
- Computer For Mileage Not Reliable1
- Defective Leather On Seats1
- Low Outside Temp- Iceing1
- No Door Assist Handle1
- Reverse Assist Display Not Working1
- Rust Appearing In The Interior1
- Stereo System Is Glitchy1
- Uncomfortable Seats1
- NHTSA: Seats8
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.