- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 5 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 15 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 56 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 133,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (1 reports)