- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
Lose Sight Of Road On Hills And Curves
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "beware of this clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 50 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)