- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 5 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 35 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 36 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 49 days ago
Lose Sight Of Road On Hills And Curves
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 50 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)