- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 1 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 12 days ago
- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 52 days ago
- May 2: 2022 Nissan Rogues Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 61 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2014 Nissan Altima Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Poor Low Beams48
- Lights Are Shadowed And Getting Worse9
- Blinker Does Not Work1
- Lose Sight Of Road On Hills And Curves1
- Tail Light Lens Fogging1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting254
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights14
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Bulbs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.