- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 52 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 56 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 57 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,822 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.