- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 49 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
2008 Nissan Rogue
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Nissan Rogue
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Nissan Rogue by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
An electrical short can cause a vehicle fire. Read more »
Overheated batteries could result in a fire. Read more »
The screw may eventually come out of the steering gear cover. If large steering inputs are made with the cover screw missing the pinion shaft may come ... Read more »
If the TPMS lamp is disregarded and the vehicle continues to be driven in this condition, the tire will quickly lose air pressure at a consistent rate ... Read more »
This could result in the passenger air bag being suppressed which could fail to provide adequate protection in the event of a crash. Read more »