- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 12 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 13 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 22 days ago
- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 27 days ago
1997 Toyota Previa
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Toyota Previa
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Toyota Previa by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
Oil leakage will result in a sufficiently low oil supply to cause bearing damage to the front differential unit leading to eventual seizure of the unit ... Read more »