- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 11 days ago
- March 7: Toyota Prius Windshield Cracks Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- March 6: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Equipped With 10-Spoke Wheels recalls | 12 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 21 days ago
- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 26 days ago
2013 Toyota RAV4 EV
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota RAV4 EV
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota RAV4 EV by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A cut seat belt may not properly restrain the seat occupant, increasing their risk of injury in a crash. Read more »
Over time, the dripping water may cause corrosion and wear at the joint, potentially resulting in the separation of the wiper linkage. Once this occurs, ... Read more »
A loss of drive power may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »