- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 11 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 17 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 19 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 28 days ago
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If a suspension control arm breaks, it can result in a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A coolant leak can cause the engine to overheat and cause a vehicle stall in conventional gasoline vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, for all involved vehicles, the engine may get damaged mechanically, possibly resulting in an engine oil leak, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
Deactivation of the vehicle stability control system or a loss of braking assist increases the risk of a crash. Read more »