- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 12 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 21 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded To Nearly 2 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A coolant leak can cause the engine to overheat and cause a vehicle stall in conventional gasoline vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, for all involved vehicles, the engine may get damaged mechanically, possibly resulting in an engine oil leak, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
Deactivation of the vehicle stability control system or a loss of braking assist increases the risk of a crash. Read more »