- October 10: Volkswagen Atlas SUVs Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 13 days ago
- September 8: Petition Says VW GTI, Golf GTI and Jetta GLI Vehicles Stall investigations | 45 days ago
- September 8: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Lawsuit Settlement Proposed news | 45 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 46 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 58 days ago
2019 Volkswagen Atlas
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Without the blocking cap, the headlight aim can be adjusted out of specification, reducing visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In an event of a side impact crash, an incorrect side airbag may not deploy as intended, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If a coil spring fractures while driving, it may damage a rear tire causing a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver is not notified by an audible noise that the key is left in the ignition, it can increase the risk of vehicle theft or crash. Read more »