- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- July 26: Volkswagen Recalls 2015-2018 Golfs for Rollaway Threat recalls | 20 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 22 days ago
- July 10: Investigation: 2018 VW Tiguan Seat Belts Are Breaking investigations | 36 days ago
- July 9: Appeals Court Rules VW Stuck With $10 Billion Settlement news | 37 days ago
2016 Volkswagen e-Golf
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the air bags and/or the seat belt pretensioners do not inflate or function properly, the vehicle occupants have an increased ... Read more »
If an unrestrained child unexpectedly opens a door, they may fall from the vehicle increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
An unexpected vehicle shutdown can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »