- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 0 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 8 days ago
- September 30: Volkswagen Shareholders Say Emissions Cheating Cost Them Big news | 16 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 26 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 31 days ago
2016 Volkswagen e-Golf
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volkswagen service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volkswagen customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the air bags and/or the seat belt pretensioners do not inflate or function properly, the vehicle occupants have an increased ... Read more »
If an unrestrained child unexpectedly opens a door, they may fall from the vehicle increasing their risk of injury. Read more »
An unexpected vehicle shutdown can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »