- December 12: Volvo Door Latch Recall Includes S60, S60I, V60, S60CC and V60CC recalls | 44 days ago
- November 24: Volvo Android Auto Lawsuit Says XC90 Owners Got Scammed news | 62 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 63 days ago
- November 19: Lack of Federal Safety Standards Contributed to Uber Crash news | 67 days ago
- November 9: Elaine Herzberg Death: Self-Driving Uber Ignored Jaywalking Pedestrian investigations | 77 days ago
2005 Volvo S60
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Volvo S60
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Volvo S60 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
An overheated battery could lead to a fire. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can result in poor braking performance, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
A misprinted label would lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »