- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 7 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 9 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- January 26: Audi Caught With 'Unacceptable Shut-Off Devices' recalls | 28 days ago
- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
2015 Audi Q5
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2015 Audi Q5 AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW NHTSA Campaign #16V045000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan vehicles manufactured January 15, 2015, to January 21, 2015, and 2015 Audi Q5 vehicles manufactured January 13, 2015, to February 3, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with driver and front seat passenger seat-mounted air bag inflators that may rupture in the event of a crash.
Consequence: In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of a seat-mounted air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the side air bag modules, free of charge. The recall began July 7, 2016. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-822-2834 or Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69M1 (for Audi) and 69L9 (for VW). For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V045000 »