- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 2 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 3 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 10 days ago
- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 32 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 33 days ago
2015 Audi Q5
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
The melted wires can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of a seat-mounted air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other ... Read more »