- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 Allroad and Q5 recalls | 1 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 12 days ago
- October 9: Volkswagen and Canada Apparently Not Getting Along news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Audi Recalls A3 Cars Because the Engines Can Stall recalls | 44 days ago
- August 17: Audi Start-Stop Lawsuit Says Rollaway Danger Exists news | 65 days ago
2015 Audi Q5
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2015 Audi Q5 AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW NHTSA Campaign #16V045000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2015 Volkswagen Tiguan vehicles manufactured January 15, 2015, to January 21, 2015, and 2015 Audi Q5 vehicles manufactured January 13, 2015, to February 3, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with driver and front seat passenger seat-mounted air bag inflators that may rupture in the event of a crash.
Consequence: In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of a seat-mounted air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the side air bag modules, free of charge. The recall began July 7, 2016. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-822-2834 or Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69M1 (for Audi) and 69L9 (for VW). For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V045000 »