- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 9 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 32 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 47 days ago
2011 BMW X3
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 BMW X3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 BMW X3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short can cause the parts within the PCV valve to melt, increasing the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. Read more »
Damaged lower anchor bars may increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts loosen or break the engine may have reduced power or stall. An engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Sudden loss of power steering assistance could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »