- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 9 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 11 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 33 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 45 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 54 days ago
2011 BMW X3
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 BMW X3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 BMW X3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short can cause the parts within the PCV valve to melt, increasing the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. Read more »
Damaged lower anchor bars may increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the bolts loosen or break the engine may have reduced power or stall. An engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Sudden loss of power steering assistance could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »